The personal data of the user are used by BGB Italia SRL who is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation and the national legislation in force.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSINGWe inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
- Supplier registry
- Processing, printing, enveloping and sending of invoices
- Management of suppliers (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Management of litigation (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Information via electronic means
- Business information
- Planning of activities
- Web sites
LEGAL BASIS2. The legal bases on which the treatment for the common data is based, according to Art.6 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES3. Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Customers and users;
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Companies that perform warehouse and transport logistics services;
- Companies and companies;
TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
|Denominazione attività||Paese||Adeguato UE|
|Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)||Netherlands; France; Switzerland; United States; Spain; Slovenia; United Arab Emirates; Turkey; Croatia, Italy||YES|
CONSERVATION PERIOD4. The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to perform the commercial and accounting relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY5. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation in force, the person concerned may exercise the following rights, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation:
- To require the existence’s confirmation of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party - Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- To know the above-mentioned origin;
- To receive intelligible communication of them; Pag. 2 / 2
- To have advices about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- To require them updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, the stoppage of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (law of rectification and cancellation - articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- The right to limit or oppose the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- The right of revocation;
- The right of data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- In cases of consent-based processing, the right to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the interested party - Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0415311309
- Email: email@example.com
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. If you wish to delete cookies or disable your browser from receiving cookies follow your browser's instructions on how to do so.